30 Day Challenge:
So in order to get myself running (no pun intended) I have taken up a 30 day blogging challenge. Everyday there is a different question that I am supposed to answer… okay, here we go:
Day 1. A picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me: Gee wiz this should be fun…
I chose this picture for a few reasons that lead into interesting facts about me.
- I am goofy/ weird. I really am and I prefer to be around goofy/ weird ppl.
- I LOVE SUMMER- this picture was last summer and I am a summer gal
- I teach yoga and love it
- I love running and just signed up for marathon numba four
- I ran the Boston Marathon and got my PR there!
- I have at least three cups of coffee a day (one is usually an Americano)
- I am obsessed with dessert and frosting
- I can lick my elbow, which is supposed to be humanly impossible
- I love gum
- I have naturally REALLY thick eyebrows (used to have a uni haha)
- I went on Semester at Sea and visited 12 countries
- I am not a huge fan of kids but hope that will change someday
- I tend to run late
- I have a chipped front tooth with no intentions of getting it fixed
- I have slits in my ear lobe… earrings ripped out and I have not fixed it