Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1... picture of me.

30 Day Challenge: 

So in order to get myself running (no pun intended) I have taken up a 30 day blogging challenge. Everyday there is a different question that I am supposed to answer… okay, here we go:

Day 1. A picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me: Gee wiz this should be fun…

werido


I chose this picture for a few reasons that lead into interesting facts about me.





  1. I am goofy/ weird. I really am and I prefer to be around goofy/ weird ppl.
  2. I LOVE SUMMER- this picture was last summer and I am a summer gal
  3. I teach yoga and love it
  4. I love running and just signed up for marathon numba four
  5. I ran the Boston Marathon and got my PR there!
  6. I have at least three cups of coffee a day (one is usually an Americano)
  7. I am obsessed with dessert and frosting
  8. I can lick my elbow, which is supposed to be humanly impossible
  9. I love gum
  10. I have naturally REALLY thick eyebrows (used to have a uni haha)
  11. I went on Semester at Sea and visited 12 countries
  12. I am not a huge fan of kids but hope that will change someday
  13. I tend to run late
  14. I have a chipped front tooth with no intentions of getting it fixed
  15. I have slits in my ear lobe… earrings ripped out and I have not fixed it


Cool huh?


2 comments:

  1. Hi. My names caitlin. You seem okay... Wanna be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure......... although, I believe you are photographed in the previous post... strange.

    ReplyDelete